ENG. SHAMSUL ALAM
Structural Consultant & Advisor of Trikon Architects
Principal Structural Engineer, TDM.
Eng. Shamsul Alam is the Structural Consultant & Advisor of Trikon Architects. Eng. Shamsul Alam worked as the Structural Consultant in most of the major projects of Trikon Architects. He is the Principal Structural Engineer of TDM.
The Principal Structural Engineer, Mr. Shamsul Alam, is a structural engineer, by profession. He obtained his B.Sc. (Civil) Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, (BUET) and his MBA from the Institution of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka. His Major working fields are structural engineering and geo-technical engineering design, monitoring and supervision. After working for almost 12 years as a structural engineer/lead engineer in some of the most reputed consulting firms in Bangladesh, he was hired by Ranhill-Bersekutu of Malaysia. Ranhill stands as one of most prestigious and a world-renowned consulting firm in the Asia-Pacific region. Mr. Alam worked as a Senior Engineer specializing on both Geo-technical Engineering and Structural Engineering. As a Geo-technical Engineering, he lead geo-technical engineering components of projects and his responsibilities included feasibility study, sub-soil investigation, soil field testing, sub-structure design, as well as monitoring and supervision of the construction. He is registered as a professional engineer by Board of Engineer Malaysia. As a Structural Engineer, he was responsible for the design, supervision and monitoring of many challenging projects including various high-rise building and structures. After his stint in Malaysia, Mr. Alam founded TDM in 2003 after returning to Bangladesh. Now, as the Managing Person, he is responsible for project procurement, client liaison and overall top-level management of the Company. He is also the Principal Structural Engineer of the Company.
1. Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology at Tejgaon, Dhaka.
(10 storied building inclusive 2 basements. Compound area 32,000 sft/floor)
2. BRAC University Campus at Merul Badda, Dhaka.
(13 storied building with 3 basements. Compound area 1,50,000 sft/floor)
3. International Islamic University Campus at Chittagong.
(20 storied building. Compound area 17,300 sft/floor )
4. Community Based Medical College.
(Nursing Institute) at Winnepara, Mymensing.
5. Eastern University Campus at Ashulia, Dhaka.
(9 storied building with 2 basements.)
6. International Mother Language Institute.
(12 storied building)
7. Suvastu Radiance at Dhanmondi
(13 storied building with 2nos basements)
8. Rahim Afrooz Globatt Ltd at Ishardi E.P.Z.
9. Factory Buildings for Opsonin at Barisal
(General production floor area is 12 lac Sft)
10. Diabetics Hospital at Mirpur & Shirajgong.
11. Courtyard Marriot Hotel
21 storied building with 3nos basements at Gulshan avenue, Dhaka.
12. Imperial Hospital Ltd., At Pahartoli, Chittagong
13. Peninsula Hotel,
19 stories and 2 basement with all 5star facilities at Chittagong.
14. Berger Paints Bangladesh At Dhaka and Chittagong.
15. Extension of SOS Sishu Polli.
16. Jenson & Nicholson Factory at Nasirabad, Chittagong.
17. I.D.B Building
15 storied building with 1 basement at Agargaon, Dhaka.
18. National Stadium 2 at Mirpur, Dhaka.
19. Krishibid Institute, Bangladesh (KIB)
8 storied building with 3 basement at Khamarbari, Farmgate, Dhaka.
20. Liberation War Museum at Agargaon, Dhaka.
21. Hotel Blue Banshee
16 stories with all 5star facilities at Cox Bazar, Chittagong.
22. British American Tobacco Factory at Kushtia
23. Ifad Multiproduct Ltd. factory at Ashulia, Dhaka.
24. 100MW HFO Rental Power Plant For “Dutch
Bangla Power & Associates Ltd” at Narayangonj
25. 100MW HFO Rental Power Plant For “IEL
Consortium & Associates Ltd” at Narayangonj.
26. Ope Properties Ltd. at Dhanmondi
(14 storied building with 2nos basement
27. Asset developments & holdings ltd.
13-storied with one basement, apartment building at Gulshan model town, Dhaka
28. Private Residential Building
13-storied with 2 basement at Dhanmondi 4, Dhaka.
29. Exim Bank Tower
14-storied with 3 basement at Gulshan, Dhaka.
30. Bangladesh Awami League Party office at 23, Bangabandhu avenue,
31. Nasir Glass Industries Ltd.
Floating glass factory with 300ft chimney at Dubail, Tangile.
32. Impulse Hospital
15-storied with 3 basement at Tejgaon, Dhaka.
33. Ifad Autos Complex for Ifad Autos Ltd. at Dhamrai, Dhaka.
34. Telecom Vhaban for Grameen telecom trust
13-storied with 2 basement at Mirpur-2, Dhaka.
35. Social Convention Center for Grameen telecom trust at Zirabo, Shavar,
36. Ifad Tower
15-storied with 2 basement at Tejgaon, Dhaka.
37. Navana Condominium
12-storied and 2 basement with 3 cantilever swimming pool.
38. Korean EPZ Industrial Buildings
Plot- A, D, I, H at Chittagong.
39. Varendra University Complex at Rajshahi.
40. 14-storied with 1 basement commercial cum residential building.
at Gopibagh, Dhaka.
41. Afzal Residence
14-storied with 1 basement at Gulshan, Dhaka.
42. Viyellatex Spinning Ltd.- 2 for Viyellatex Group
Approximately 4 lac square feet Mulaid, Sreepur, Gazipur.
43. Commercial building for JCX enterprise ltd.
14-storied with 3 basement at Block- I, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka.
Architectural Consultant: Quincy Studio, Japan.
44. University of Information Technology & Sciences at Baridhara, Dhaka.
45. Eastern University at Ashulia, Dhaka.
46. Community Based Nursing Institute Bangladesh
at Dhaka – Mymensingh Highway.
47. Petromax Oil Refinery Ltd. at Mongla Industrial Area,
Khulna – Mongla Hwy, Mongla, Bangladesh.
48. HAL Sayada Daffodils
12-storied with 1 basement at Dhanmondi 6/A, Dhaka.
49. Innovative Zara Tower
14-storied with 2 basement at New Baily Road, Dhaka.
50. Impetus Center
10-storied with 2 basement at Tejgaon. Dhaka.